Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Muscle Testing with Accuracy

I first heard about muscle testing a few years ago, when my sister encountered a distant cousin about some health inquiries. He explained to her about muscle testing, and how the body cannot lie. The mind can make up a lie, but the body itself cannot lie. When you hear a truth, your body naturally leans toward it, or strengthens. When you hear a lie, your body naturally draws away from it, or becomes weak. Using this reasoning, muscle testing can be learned by anyone.

After attempting several methods, I soon found that the standing sway test was the easiest for me. By standing balanced, feet shoulder width apart, I let my body sway forward for yes, and backward for no. It did take me several months of practice at first, because I had some self-doubts about my ability. To watch how this works, or to learn more about it, check out this video.



Through the first few months of learning this technique, I learned a few tips for more accurate results.
  1. Make sure you are hydrated and somewhat relaxed before you try it.
  2. Clear your mind of any biases you may have. This was my biggest pitfall when learning. Muscle testing just to confirm your thoughts is the quickest way to get biased answers. If you have a personal bias toward the outcome, clear that bias first.
  3. Start off with questions you know the answer to, so you can get the hang of what is a "yes" for you, and what is a "no" (swaying forward for yes and backward for no). For example, "My name is Bob." Well my name isn't Bob, so I should sway backward. Then try it with your preferred name. "My name is _______." You should sway forward.
  4. Be completely present and avoid distractions while testing. For example, if I had an argument with my spouse last night, and I am thinking about it while I'm trying to test, I may repeatedly get "no", because my thoughts are negative, so my muscles are testing weak.
  5. Practice. It took me months to master this skill, but some people get it right away. Like any skill, be patient with yourself. Stay positive that you are successfully mastering the skill. 
  6. Use muscle testing always for good. Never invade privacy of another via muscle testing. Don't test for future outcomes. Both of these generate bias and provide inaccurate responses. Use muscle testing to benefit others and yourself.

0 Comments
0 Comments
Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment